Education and Safety Support for San Bernardino National Forest
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Education and Safety Support for San Bernardino National Forest
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of funding/hiring staff and funding printing and brochures in support of the San Bernardino National Forest Association OHV Volunteer Program. Staff conducts demonstrations for school children, maintains informational kiosks, supplies educational materials, conducts informational rides, and attends trade shows, among other educational endeavors.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- San Bernardino
- Other Location Info
- near Lake Arrowhead
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.