Removal Action Workplan, Existing Indio High School
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Removal Action Workplan, Existing Indio High School
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approval of a Removal Action Workplan (RAW) by the Department of Toxic Substance Control (DTSC) pursuant to Health & Safety Code sections 25323.1 and 25356.1(h). The RAW focuses on excavation and removal to mitigate soils Impacted with excessive levels of the polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in one area of the existing school measuring 100 feet long, 20 feet wide and about 10 feet wide in the lawn area immediately north of the former maintenance building. The Site vicinity generally consists of residential commercial properties along the major railways.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfields and Environmental Restoration Program School Team 8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826
Phone : (714) 484-5368
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- DTSC has determined that the project is a Class 30 categorical exemption project (as provided in California Code of Regulations, title 14, sections 15300.2 and 15330) and is, therefore, exempt from the provisions of California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and the Guidelines for the following reasons: 1. The project is a cleanup action to be taken to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate, or eliminate the release or threat of release of a hazardous waste or substance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.