Competitive Edge Motocross Park (CEMX) Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Competitive Edge Motocross Park (CEMX) Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This proposed project requests funds for the continuation of facility operation and maintenance, track grooming, contracts, materials and supplies, equipment expenses, and indirect costs. The Competitive Edge Motocross Park (CEMX) is situated on 77± acres and provides approximately 5 miles of riding area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.