La Grange OHV Park Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- La Grange OHV Park Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Stanislaus County, Department of Parks and Recreation, is requesting a Ground Operations (GO) Grant for La Grange Regional Off-Highway Vehicle Park for routine maintenance and improvements to the existing facilities. The grant would help keep the park in operation for the motocross races that are held each year and assist the County in meeting the needs of users who frequent the park on weekends and holidays. Grant-funded activities would include entrance station support, track grading, restroom cleaning, trash collection, maps, traffic control, fencing repair, signs, and maintenance trees.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Location Info
- La Grange
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.