San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) - Mission Control Perimeter Fence Swale Maintenance Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
- Document Title
- San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) - Mission Control Perimeter Fence Swale Maintenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is to repair six existing severely eroded concrete-lined swales where portions of SDG&E's Mission Control Center perimeter fence crosses six potentially jurisdictional areas along the western and northern boundaries of the site. The severly erosion has caused gaps in the fence, which has undermined site security and resulted in numerous break-ins and theft. Beneficiaries of the project include the general public, which depend upon cost-effective, safe, and reliable utility service.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
San Diego Region 9174 Sky Park Court, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92123-4340
Phone : (858) 467-4387
- San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Inspection, repair, or maintenance of an existing facility involving negligible or no expansion of an existing use. Replacement or reconstruction of existing utility system and facilities involving negligible or no expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.