Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0123-R1Timber Harvesting Plan 2-10-057-SHA 'Spur THP'
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0123-R1Timber Harvesting Plan 2-10-057-SHA 'Spur THP'
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project proposes crossing removals at three (3) road crossings and a rocked ford installation and crossing removal at one (1) road crossing.
- Contact Information
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2090
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CalFire 6105 Airport Road Redding, CA 96003 Contact: William Shultz Ph: 530-244-2445
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.