Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0301-R1; for Timber Harvesting Plan 2-09-052 SHA "Walking Bear"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0301-R1; for Timber Harvesting Plan 2-09-052 SHA "Walking Bear"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Project proposes the installation of a rocked fill ford at crossing 39 and a temporary struccture at crossing 41 on unnamed tributaries to Kosk Creek.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Game, Northern Region
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2090
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- California Forestry and Fire Protection 6105 Airport Road Redding, CA 96003
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.