Corrective Action Completion at Chem Lab Products Incorporated Facility
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Corrective Action Completion at Chem Lab Products Incorporated Facility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Determination of Corrective Action Completion by the Department of Toxic Substances Control, pursuant to Health & Safety Code, chapter 6.8. This determination is based on the results of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act Facility Investigation that was field- implemented under DTSC's oversight and results reported in a document entitled "RCRA Facility Investigation Report, Chem Lab Products Incorporated (Chem Lab).
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfields and Environmental Restoration Program 9211 Oakdale Avenue
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Phone : (818) 717-6608
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- General Rule The project does not involve any physical activities at the site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.