Request Authority for the Executive Officer to Solicit Statements of Interest for Electrical Engineering Services, Negotiate Fair and Resonable Price, Award and
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Request Authority for the Executive Officer to Solicit Statements of Interest for Electrical Engineering Services, Negotiate Fair and Resonable Price, Award and
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Executive Officer or his Designee to solicit statements of interest for electrical engineering services, negotiate fair and reasonable price, award and execute contracts for conducting electrical systems safety analysis audit in accordance with State policies and procedures.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authroization for the Executive Officer or his designee to solicit proposals and execute contracts for electrical engineering services as described above does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a resonably foreseeable indirect physical change in environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.