Request Authority to Enter Into Agreement to Conduct Invasive Species Research to Evaluate Ship Fouling and Emerging Regulatory Policies for Reducing Biofouling
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Request Authority to Enter Into Agreement to Conduct Invasive Species Research to Evaluate Ship Fouling and Emerging Regulatory Policies for Reducing Biofouling
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Executive Officer or his designee to award and execute a contract with The Portland State University in accordance with State policies and procedures for invasive species research to evaluate ship fouling and emerging regulatory policies for reducing biofouling-mediated species incursions in an amount not to exceed $156,354.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-180
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization for the Executive Officer or his designee to award and execute a contract as described above does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.