Water Improvements Planning/Feasibility Study
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Water Improvements Planning/Feasibility Study
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CDPH is a responsible agency for this project. The Madera CMD #43 - Miami Creek Knolls proposes to conduct a feasibility study that includes: - Surveying, engineering design, and preparation of plans and specifications. - Preparation of appropriate CEQA documentation and review of CEQA exemptions. - Verification of easement acquisition and /or property value for the proposed project. - Construction and development of up to four test wells that will include a locational analysis to determine a suitable location for the test wells, sample collection at various depths for water quality evaluation within each test well constructed, and design plans and specifications of the proposed test wells.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
265 West Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (916) 449-5600
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 6; S: 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is a planning and feasibility study that will include the drilling of test wells for water quality analysis. It is to be for information collection only. There will be no groundbreaking activities that will cause a significant impact to the surrounding environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.