Reach 9 Phase 2A Bank Protection ROE, Chino Hills SP (10/11-IE-15)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Reach 9 Phase 2A Bank Protection ROE, Chino Hills SP (10/11-IE-15)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issuance of a Right of Entry permit to Riverside County Flood Control for a permanent easement to construct bank protection and ancillary features along the Santa Ana River. DPR-approved standard project requirements have been incorporated into this project. A copy of these requirements may be obtained by submitting a request to the project Environmental Coordinator listed below.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Inland Empire District 17801 Lake Perris Drive
Perris, CA 92571
Phone : (951) 453-4139
- Other Location Info
- Chino Hills State Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipatd in compicance with Section 15300.2. Class 5: Issuance of minor encroachment permits.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.