Removal Action Workplan/Health Risk Assessment for the former Tracy Manufactured Gas Plant
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Removal Action Workplan/Health Risk Assessment for the former Tracy Manufactured Gas Plant
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The RAW focuses on excavation and removal of contaminated soils to mitigate soil impacted with excessive levels of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, total petroleum hydrocarbons and volatile organic compounds. The purpose of the project is to mitigate impacted soils that exceeds the project-specific human health risk criteria to minimize human exposure to the identified chemicals of concern (COCs).
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Cleanup Program - San Joaquin & Legacy Landfills Office 1515 Tollhouse Rd
Clovis, CA 93611
Phone : (559) 297-3907
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- DTSC has determined that the project is a Class 30 categorical exemption project (as provided in California Code of Regulations, title 14, sections 15300.2 and 15330) and is, therefore, exempt from the provisions of California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.