Water System Maintenance and Improvement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Water System Maintenance and Improvement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- " Excavate to grade an approximately 200 square foot area at Camp 1 and Camp 3 next to the water storage tanks to improve storm water drainage; " Remove the 4 ft by 4 ft wide chlorine building at Camp 1; " Excavate three areas each 14ft long by 14ft wide and 12in deep, place gravel, compact, and install a new 10,000 gallon HDPE water tank at each water storage location.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
One Capitol Mall, Suite 410
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8779
- Other Location Info
- Mendocino Woodlands State Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- S:15331 Project consists of the repair, maintenance and minor alteration of existing public structures and facilities involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels, the construction or installation of limited numbers of new, small facilities, the minor alteration in the condition of land that does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees and the rehabilitation in a manner consistent with the Secretary of Interior's Standards or the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer included in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR S 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.