Replacement of Well 9 with Well 11
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Replacement of Well 9 with Well 11
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (CDPH), as the Lead Agency, will be issuing a water supply permit to East Pasadena Water Company for the replacement of Well 9 with Well 11 and appurtenant structures.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Los Angeles District Office 500 N. Central Ave, Suite 500
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (916) 449-5624
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of Well No.9 with Well No. 11 and appurtenant structures will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.