Roybal Tenant Improvements/ EOC Project Categorical Exemption
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Document Title
- Roybal Tenant Improvements/ EOC Project Categorical Exemption
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- As part of the above-reference high school project, approximately 70,000 square feet (sf) of office space was constructed for LAUSD staff uses along the Beaudry Avenue frontage. However, since the time of construction, this space has remained unfinished and unoccupied. The proposed project includes tenant improvements (TI) to approximately 63,000 sf of this vacant, unfinished space within existing buildings at the Roybal Learning Center campus. The improved space would serve s the headquarters for the Los Angeles Unified School Distict (LAUSD or District) Police Department (LASPD), Student Health and Human Services (SHHS) Department, and the administrative offices for the LAUSD Transportation Branch. The space would also be utilized as an art archive and storage area. The uses proposed to be relocated currently operate at other LAUSD facilities; the TI component of the proposed project would result in the relocation of approximately 273 existing LAUSD employees to the project site.
- Contact Information
Los Angeles Unified School District
Office of Environmental Health and Safety 333 South Beaudry Avenue, 27th Fl.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Phone : (213) 241-3926
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures. Accessory Structures. Minor Additions to Schools.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.