Santa Cruz Long-Toed Salamander, Larkin Valley
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game, Wildlife Conservation Board
- Document Title
- Santa Cruz Long-Toed Salamander, Larkin Valley
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to conserve significant breeding habitat for threatened and endangered species.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Game
Wildlife Conservation Board 1807 13th Street, Suite 103
Sacramento, CA 95811-7137
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Santa Cruz
- Cross Streets
- Larkin Valley Road and Metiver's Way
- Parcel #
- 580-340-021 and 029; 904-040-087; 916-170-007 and 010; 918-210-001; and 932-200-018
- Other Location Info
- Project Location-Specific: The project is located at the northwest corner of unincorporated Santa Cruz County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of land for wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.