Consider Approval for an Extention of a Mineral Prospecting Permit for Minerals other than Oil, Gas, Geothermal Resources, Sand, and Gravel on State Lands
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval for an Extention of a Mineral Prospecting Permit for Minerals other than Oil, Gas, Geothermal Resources, Sand, and Gravel on State Lands
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the extension of Mineral Prospecting Permit No. PRC 8805.2 through October 15, 2011, with all terms and conditions of the permit to remain in full force and effect.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Approximately 837 acres (154.57 and 682.5 acres respectively) of adjoining State fee-owned school lands located in the SE/4 of Section 36, T20S, R37E, MDBM and Section 36, T20S, R37.5E, MDBM, Inyo County within the Coso Range.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 6 S: 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance for an one-year extension to the existing two-year mineral prospecting permit for the collection of uranium minerals will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.