Diemer Chlorination System for Ozone Cooling WAter and Post-Filtration Chloration Capacity Increase - Final Design, Procurement and Construction
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Diemer Chlorination System for Ozone Cooling WAter and Post-Filtration Chloration Capacity Increase - Final Design, Procurement and Construction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- FInal design, procurement of materials, and construction to provide a chlorination system to control quagga mussel growth in the Diemer Ozone Retrofit Program open cooling water loop. Final design, procurement, and construction to increase the chlorination capacity at the outlet of the filters at the Diemer plant to aid in compliance with water quality regulations.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-6319
- Yorba Linda
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 2, 3 - Class 1, 2, & 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, or minor alteration of existing public or privat structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographic features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.