Termination and Issuance of a New General Lease - Recreational Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination and Issuance of a New General Lease - Recreational Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of Lease No. PRC 3859.1, a General Lease - Recreational Use, effective September 15, 2009. Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use, beginning September 16, 2009, for a term of 10 yrs, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing boat dock, access ramp, and catilevered deck.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Huntington Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Calss 1;15061 CCR;Sec 2905(a)(2)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Continued: Title 2; DIV 3 The termination of a lease is not a project in accordance with CEQA. Issuance of a General Lease Recreational Use for the continued use and maintenance of an existing boat dock, access ramp, and cantilevered deck will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.