General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use, beginning October 29, 2009, for a term of 10 yrs, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing uncovered boat dock, walkway, four pilings, and bank protection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Rio Vista
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1;15061 CCR;Sec 2905(a)(2)
- Reasons for Exemption
- continued: Title 2; DIV 3 Issuance of a General Lease- Recreational and Protective Structure Use for the continued use and maintenance of an existing uncovered boat dock, walkway, 4 pilings, and bank protection will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.