Renewal of a General Lease - Right of Way Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Renewal of a General Lease - Right of Way Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the third renewal of a General Lease - Right of Way Use, beginning January 1, 2010, for a term of ten years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing earth fill access road with a steel-framed wooden deck and a nine-foot culvert.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061 Sec. 2905(a)(2)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization for the third renewal of General Lease - Right of Way Use for the continued use and maintenance of an existing earth fill access road with a steel-framed wooden deck and a nine-foot culvert will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.