General Lease- Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease- Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use, beginning April 6, 2010, for a term of ten years, for the construction, use and maintenance of an uncovered floating boat dock, landing, gangway, walkway, and five pilings, and the retention of existing bank protection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061 Class 3 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure use for the construction, use and maintenance of an uncovered floating boat dock, landing, gangway, walkway, and five pilings, and retention of existing bank protection will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.