Blasingame Forest Fire Station - Single Tree Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Board of
- Document Title
- Blasingame Forest Fire Station - Single Tree Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will involve removal of one native oak tree. The tree to be removed is approximately 14 inches DBH containing extensive rot seven feet up in the bole of the tree. The tree is located in an established parking lot and represents a potential source of injury to personnel and members of the public as well as damage to vehicles. The tree will be felled by a CALFIRE hand crew. The Forest Practice Rules do not apply to this project.
- Contact Information
Forestry and Fire Protection, Board of
Fresno-Kings Unit Headquarters 210 South Academy Avenue
Sanger, CA 93657
Phone : (559) 493-4307
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of existing public facilities. Minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.