Land Use: Vacant and temporary construction staging
Zoning: 4.8, Irvine Center Garden Commercial
GP Des: Regional Commercial
The General Plan Amendment seeks to:
* Amend Land Use Element Table A-1 by increasing allowable Regional Commercial Dwelling Units in Planning Area 33 to 3,700; and
* Amend various text, tables, and exhibits as necessary in support of the proposed amendment and for internal and external consistency of the General Plan.
The Zoning Code Amendment seeks to:
* Rezone the project site from 4.8, Irvine Center Garden Commercial, to 4.7C, Urban Commercial;
* Amend Section 9-33-3, Statistical Analysis, by increasing allowable minimum/maximum number of dwelling units to 3,700 within the Urban Commercial zoning;
* Add "Child care center" to the list of conditionally permitted uses at Section 9-33-4(C)(2); and
* Amend various texts, tables, and exhibits as necessary in support of the proposed change and for internal and external consistency of the Zoning Code.
California Department of Parks and RecreationCalifornia Highway PatrolCalifornia Public Utilities CommissionDepartment of Health ServicesDepartment of Housing and Community DevelopmentDepartment of Water ResourcesRegional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 8Resources, Recycling and RecoveryNative American Heritage CommissionDepartment of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5Caltrans, District 12