Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0224, Wetherell Stream Maintenance Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0224, Wetherell Stream Maintenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove sediment from approximately 600 feet of previously modified stream chrnnel. A channel approximately 3 feet deep and 4 feet wide will be excavated, and the streambanks replanted with at least 100 native tree seedings.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remove sediment accumulated in a historically modified stream channel, and revegetate the riparian area with native tree species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.