Consideration of Trust Term. Agreement Between the Eureka Redevelopment Agency,The City of Eureka & CA State Lands Commission over 2 Parcels of filled tidelands
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consideration of Trust Term. Agreement Between the Eureka Redevelopment Agency,The City of Eureka & CA State Lands Commission over 2 Parcels of filled tidelands
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conveyance of all sovereign interest to the Eureka Redevelopment Agency, the city of Eureka, and termination and lifting of Public Trust on of two parcels of filled tidelands.
- Contact Information
G. Kato & J. Frey
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Termination of agreement will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.