Pacific Gas and Electric Company - Freshwater Slough Gas Pipeline Replacement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company - Freshwater Slough Gas Pipeline Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves replacing a 1,350 foot section of 8-inch diameter high pressure natural gas transmission pipeline (Line 137B). Approximately 970 feet of 8-inch pipeline will be installed beneath the Freshwater Slough using the Horizontal Directional Drilling method. The remaining 380 feet will be installed in an excavated trench on the north side of the slough. The project will result in temporary impacts to seasonal wetlands. Impacts associated with temporary access routes, equipment staging, and excavation activities will result in up to 3 acres of temporary impacts to seasonal wetlands. The project is not expected to result in any permanent impacts to wetlands or other waters of the state.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec.15302,Replac. or Reconst.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves replacement of an existing natural gas pipeline in the same location involving negligible or no expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.