Merced DAPO 100 West Main Street
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- Document Title
- Merced DAPO 100 West Main Street
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, Division of Adult Parole Operations, proposes to lease approximately 10,746 square feet of office space to house 27 staff for the Merced Parole Office. This will be a build-to-suit complex. There are sufficient electricity, water, gas, wastewater, and refuse removal services to adequately serve this property.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road P.O. Box 942883
Sacramento, CA 94283-0001
Phone : (916) 255-3095
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project falls under the category of "Exempt" in accordance with Title 14 of the California Code of Regulations, Chapter 3, Article 19, Section 15301, Existing Facilities, which states, in part: "Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination."
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.