California Prison Health Care Service Pharmacy
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- Document Title
- California Prison Health Care Service Pharmacy
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, California Prison Health Care Services proposes to lease approximately 53,328 square feet of existing office space/warehouse at 8364 Rovana Circle, Sacramento, CA, to house the Central Fill Facility (pharmacy/office/warehouse) for the California Prison Health Care Receivership. There are sufficient electricity, water, gas, wastewater, and refuse removal services to adequately serve this property.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
501 J Street, Suite 600 P.O. Box 4038
Sacramento, CA 95812-4038
Phone : (916) 445-8963
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project falls under the category of "Exempt" in accordance with Title 14 of the California Code of Regulations, Chapter 3, Article 19, Section 15301, Existing Facilities, which state, in part: "Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination."
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.