Van Buren Residence Bathroom Remodel
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Van Buren Residence Bathroom Remodel
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair bathroom within the historic state owned residence at 515 Van Buren Street in the City of Monterey within Monterey State Historic Park. Remove and replace water-damaged drywall, wood framing building materials, Install new backer board and tile on the wall surrounding the shower/tub and on the floor. DPR shall abate asbestos-containing materials and any other hazardous substances in compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations. A DPR-qualified cultural resources specialist will document all phases of the project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 649-2862
- Other Location Info
- Monterey State Historic Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and minor alteration of an existing public structure, involving no expansion of use beyond current levels and maintenance and stabilization of historical resources, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.