Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0186, Mark Flamer representing Origin Construction, Inc. Construction of a single-family residence
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0186, Mark Flamer representing Origin Construction, Inc. Construction of a single-family residence
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construction of a single-family residence adjacent to Mill Creek. Part of the project, including caissons and footings, will extend into the upper extent of the riparian zone. Work will not occur near the active stream channel. Vegetation removal will be confined to two trees (one oak and one alder), bushes and other herbaceous vegetation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consists of minor alterations to land including minor trenching and backfilling where the surface is restored. The project will construct a single-family residence, part of which will extend into the upper-most riparian area of Mill Creek. This project will result in minor alterations in the condition of land. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.