Application to Appropriate Water and Petition for Change Application: 30970
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Application to Appropriate Water and Petition for Change Application: 30970
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Application 30970 requests a water right permit to collect 37 acre-feet per annum (afa) from November 1 throught May 15 of the succeeding year in an existing reservoir. The reservoir was constructed in approximately 1955. Pursuant to Application 30970, water will be used for irrigation, stockwatering and recreation. Public notice of the application was issued on February 25, 2000 and seven acceptance protests were filed. All protest have been resolved.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street, 14th Floor P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5363
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not cause significant adverse impacts on any sensivite environment and will not result in siginificant cumulative impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.