Repair Lower Lake Clementine Parking Lot
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Repair Lower Lake Clementine Parking Lot
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair a small portion of the paved parking lot at the Lower Lake Clementine boat ramp at Auburn State Recreation Area to previous conditions before the flood storm event in January 2006. Work will excavate the damaged section ~40' x 6' x 2' deep; place and compact the area with rock/road base; and repave the section. Additional work will include re-stripping and replacing parking bumpers as necessary.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing public facilities involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.