Arsenic Treatment Facility (Oxidation/Filtration System)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Arsenic Treatment Facility (Oxidation/Filtration System)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is the drilling of a new well to provide drinking water which should have little or no arsenic to the existing drinking water facility to improve water quality. This new well will result in lower arsenic levels. The new well will prevent having to treat for arsenic which will require less monitoring and much less expense than treating for the arsenic removal from the drinking water.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health Services
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 PO Box 997377, 2nd Floor
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5641
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is to advise that the California Dept. of Public Health approved $499,150 loan on January 30, 2008 from the SDWSRF Program.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.