Torrance Unified School District Network Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
- Document Title
- Torrance Unified School District Network Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Sunesys installs/operates fiber optic ethernet networks on behalf of school districts, universities, and library system. The Torrance project will involve the installations of 2.39 miles of underground fiber (trenching) and 18.91 miles of aerial fiber on new poles and structures.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-1956
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061b;15301b/c; 302c/d; 303d;
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under D.06-060147, the Commission determined that the full-facilities based projets proposed by Sunesys would fall under one or more CEQA categorical exemptions identified in the applicaiton.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.