Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0586; Salt Creek, Tributary to Hayfork Creek, Trinity County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0586; Salt Creek, Tributary to Hayfork Creek, Trinity County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The work authorized by this Agreement is limited to: 1) replacing one under-sized 18" corrugated metal pipe with one 24" CMP; and 2) repairing one deteriorating 48" CMP by extending the invert with a plastic liner, installing a concrete headwall, and placing appropriately sized rock slope protection at the inlet and outlet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no expansion of use as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.