Termination of Right-of-Way Permit and Approval of a Map Filed Pursuant to Section 101.5 of the Streets and Highway Codes
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of Right-of-Way Permit and Approval of a Map Filed Pursuant to Section 101.5 of the Streets and Highway Codes
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Termination of a right-of-way permit and approval of a map for the continuous use for the replacement and widening of the existing bridge crossing the Sacramento River and continued use and maintenance of a new bridge and right-of-way.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Termination of a right-of-way permit will not cause a physical change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.