Approval of Two Agreements and Consents to Encumbrancing of Lease
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Approval of Two Agreements and Consents to Encumbrancing of Lease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Aprove a request by Trans Bay Cable LLC to encumber the leasehold estate interest as partial security for indebtedness as it relates to a 10" diameter submarine cable bundle, consisting of a high voltage, direct current transmission cable, return cable, and a fiber optic communication cable.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- Contra Costa Marin Solano
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Encumbrancing the leasehold estate interest will not cause a physical change to the environment and therefore, is not a project as defined by CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.