General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Continued use and maintenance of an existing seasonal uncovered floating boat dock and gangway; and the retention of bank protection consisting of concrete and rip rap.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Continued use and maintenance of the existing facilities as well as the placement of bank protection and will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.