Amendment of Lease - File Ref: PRC 5000.9
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment of Lease - File Ref: PRC 5000.9
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Removal of a boat launch ramp and boarding float; and the construction, use and maintenance of a boat launch facility including a concrete boat launch, boarding float, restrooms, boat wash down area, fish cleaning station, storm water drainage, picnic area, shoreline protection, and annual maintenance dredging of a maximum 200 cubic yards of material from the Petaluma River.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061 - Class 2 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement and recontruction of the existing facilities as well as the dredging required for the reconstruction will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.