Malibu Creek State Park Hunt House Garage Disassembly and General Fire Cleanup
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Malibu Creek State Park Hunt House Garage Disassembly and General Fire Cleanup
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would consist of dismantling the Hunt House garage and repairing the historic main house (visitor center) for the purpose of repairing fire damage to these structures. All salvageable hardware and structural parts significant to historic value, as recommended in the Post-fire Assessment, will be recovered. Undamaged siding from the garage will be used to replace damaged siding on the adjacent Vistor Center.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (818) 880-0350
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. Project is limited to maintenance, repair, stabilization, restoration, preservation, conservation, or reconstruction of historical resources. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing uses.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.