The City of Stockton Public Works Dept. proposes to widen Thorton Rd. to 3 travel lanes, and class II bicycle lanes, in each direction between Bear Creek and Pershing Ave. with a two-way left-turn lane running the entire length of the proposed widening project. The improvements will include construction of soundwalls, installation of new curb, gutters, and sidewalks, including wheelchair ramps to comply with the Americans with Disabilities standards, streetlights, street trees, and modifications of traffic signals at intersections.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.