Trinity County DOT - East Weaver Creek Road Embankment Repair/Protection
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Trinity County DOT - East Weaver Creek Road Embankment Repair/Protection
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to repair a fifteen foot long eroded section of road fill and embankment directly upstream of a private bridge to prevent further erosion and potential failure of the road surface and/or the private road bridge. The project involves installation of ~20 cubic yards of clean two-ton (two - three foot diameter) rock slope protection.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the repair and maintenance of an existing road shoulder and embankment involving no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.