Trinity County DOT - Salt Creek Bridge Pier Protection
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Trinity County DOT - Salt Creek Bridge Pier Protection
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Salt Creek Bridge on Tule Creek Road is a three-span bridge consisting of 2 concrete abutments and 2 supporting concrete pier walls located on each side of the low flow channel. A 2006 bridge inspection identified scour erosion for the entire width of the abutment at the western end of the bridge and large voids in the existing RSP along the abutment face.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the repair and maintenance of existing bridge piers involving no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.