Consider Denial of an Application to amend Lease No. PRC 8513.1, A General Lease
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Denial of an Application to amend Lease No. PRC 8513.1, A General Lease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Applicant provided with two options: 1) Remove all existing improvements and terminate the lease. 2) Remove unauthorized existing improvements, amend the lease to allow additional witdth and length of the dock.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Option 1: General Rule Section 15061 CCR: Termination of the lease and removal of all improvements would restore the site to its previous natural condition. Option 2: Class 1, 15301(a)(e) allows for interior and exterior alterations (a), and additions to existing structures up to 50 percent (e)(1).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.