Termination of a Right-of-Way Permit, and Approval of a Map Filed Pursuant to Section 101.5 of the Streets and Highways Code Wp 485.9
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of a Right-of-Way Permit, and Approval of a Map Filed Pursuant to Section 101.5 of the Streets and Highways Code Wp 485.9
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- For highway purposes - pursuant to Section 101.5 of the Streets and Highways Code, the continued use and maintenance of a right-of-way including the Anaheim Bay Bridge, for the repair and replacement of existing features.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- Seal Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Termination of the lease is not a project as defined by CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.