Humboldt County DPW - Squaw Creek Bridge Abutment
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Humboldt County DPW - Squaw Creek Bridge Abutment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves the use of concrete filled burlap sacks to plug the void space of an undermined and scoured area along the base of the southern bridge abutment footing. The scoured area is ~12 ft. long, 3 ft. wide, 3 ft. deep. Hand tools will be used to clean out ~1 cubic yard of sediment from under the abutment footing. The material will be transported out of the stream channel to an upland disposal site.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Other Location Info
- near Fieldbrook
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the repair and maintenance of an existing bridge abutment footing involving no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.