Interstate 80 "Acid Flat" Eastbound Bridge Deck Replacement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- Interstate 80 "Acid Flat" Eastbound Bridge Deck Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to construct an eastbound bridge deck replacement to the Truckee River Bridge (Br. No. 17-63R) on I-80 at PM 28.0. Project scope includes a polyester overlay, replacing a structure approach, snowplow deflectors, and joint replacement. Staging will require the E/B bridge deck to be closed and E/B traffic will be crossed over to the W/B.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2389 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0568
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The construction work will take place on the bridge deck, with the exception of one temporary construction easement immediately below the bridge deck on a dirt service road. Caltrans will install heavy plywood on the bottom of the bridge deck to prevent any debris or liquids from entering the Truckee River or impacting the historic Farad flume.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.