Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0404; Burch Creek, Tributary to the Sacramento River
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0404; Burch Creek, Tributary to the Sacramento River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The work authorized by this Agreement is limited to: 1) using mechanical and/or chemical methods to eradicate Arundo donax (giant reed) from the banks and channel of Burch Creek, 2) excavating up to 2000 cubic yards of gravel overburden from a mid-channel gravel bar, 3) placing excavated gravel against an eroding bank on the south side of the creek; and 4) re-shaping and planting the stabilized bank with willow cuttings.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.